I BELIEVE IN LOVE

5.07.2014

Well it's been one hell of a month that is to say the least. It's been a roller coaster of ups and downs. I started a new job of which I am completely infatuated with. I love it. It has made me so happy. With that, I have been so busy. I haven't blogged since I started my new job because previously, I would write my blog posts during work hours at my last job! Crazy huh? Now that I have things to do while at work, I've not made time in my personal life to blog. But it is time to come back. So here I am.

Though my new job has been an absolute blessing in my life, I've had other things in my life happen that have been completely devastating. My way of coping with life's hardships is getting on my knees and turning to my faith. In our faith we have temples where we go to worship our God. While there, I was desperately seeking for an ounce of peace to enter into my soul. I came to the realization that love is the only thing that matters in this life. There are so many people seeking for truth and there are so many people that get different answers. Though the answers are different, people connect to it. This causes contention among people as they feel strongly about these different truths. Because there is no 100% surety in "the ultimate truth" it is necessary to just love. And to love deeply. Whether you believe Jesus Christ is your Savior or not, His example really did set the stage for happiness in life. His example was simple. It was and is love.

I believe in love. I believe love is what makes the world go round and love is what creates happiness. Here are pieces of love that have been a part of my life lately.

 Love is making true and deep friendships in everyplace you live.

Daffodils from my boss
 Love is working with people who care.

Love is taking the time to be silly.

Love is appreciating other people's talents.

 Love is spending quality time with your husband's family.

 Love is the closeness of a sister.

My grandparent's house in Park City, UT
 Love is your safe haven.

 Love is the beauty of spring's rebirth.

 Love is waking up early to cheer your family on.

 Love is taking care of those who have accomplished hard things.

 Love is treating your grandchildren.

Love is warm hugs.

I <3 Jimmy!!
Love is finding people who make you laugh.

Love is longtime cherished friends.

 Love is seeing the beauty around you.

 Love is celebrating with people who are dear to you.

sleeping in the car, in the desert
 Love is going on adventures.

Making food for Easter dinner so my grandma didn't have to do it all by herself.
 Love is taking on responsibilities.

 Love is keeping a special place in your heart.

The cutest grandparents ever
Love is having an example of true love.

I love to love others but often have a hard time accepting that people actually love me. Contemplating my life and seeing the ways this world offers love to me has really given me ultimate peace. If you are struggling I highly recommend opening your eyes to the love in the world around you as well as offering love back to the world. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment or ask us a question