SLEEPING BABIES

5.24.2012


I've been a mother for 7 months and 2 days now. For the first 4 months I was waking up every 2 and if I was lucky 3 hours through the night. Before I even got married I had heard of the book, Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child, by Marc Weissbluth, M.D.

Over the last couple of months through Facebook, I have seen many many posts concerning the sleep habits of their children. Some new babies not sleeping well, (which is very understandable) and some 2+ year olds waking up at 5 am and being ready for the day. I don't know about you, but I am NOT a morning person who could never start my day at 5am.

This post is for all those mothers out there who might be struggling with getting their child or children to sleep through the night.

This book goes through all the problems mothers and fathers might be having. And please don't think that this was easy for me, I don't think its easy for any mom, but I will tell you now that it was worth it! My son goes to sleep around 6-7 every night wakes up at approximately 5 am to eat, then is in bed back asleep by 530am, where he then sleeps anywhere from 7-8. And I owe it all to the advice this book gives.

I urge any who are having a hard time to read this book. It will relieve your stresses. Remember the beginning is hard, but completely worth it. And if you have ANY questions fill free to ask me! :)
Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment or ask us a question