CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS

12.09.2013


I think I will probably be posting about Christmas until Christmas is over. I just love it! This is a time full of family traditions! As my family is still young and we are still making our family traditions, I am going to share some that I had when I was growing up.

One of my favorite's was opening one present on Christmas eve. They were always…. matching pajamas! I loved it though! I still love it! This is one I will definitely continue with my family.




Decorating the Christmas tree, and putting up Christmas decorations. There is nothing better than the house being filled with Christmas ambiance.


FOOD! Who doesn't LOVE yummy blue berry pancakes on Christmas morning, and the great Christmas dinner!




All the aunts and uncles and cousins getting together! Before my cousins and I all got married we would all sleep in the living room together. Those are some of the best memories I have!… and of course we always went to bed early! ;) No mischief ever happened!




 

The fun of presents! Which is a million times more fun now with little kids! Giving is WAY better then receiving!!!


And of course, playing in the snow!






 After opening presents and finding the new games, playing them!! Games are very competitive in the Olsen family. Someone ends up crying, someone is a bad loser, and a bad winner, someone gets offended and storms out! Its GREAT!


 What are some of your favorite family traditions?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment or ask us a question