CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

12.17.2013

Christmas is in 8 days!... Can you believe it? I can't but I am so excited! So, my husband and I actually do not give each other gifts for Christmas. We don't have kids and haven't quite hit the gold mine yet so instead of purchasing gifts for each other we spend our money on something we can do together {which usually turns out to be skiing... can't wait to hit the slopes, maybe ill even get to the blue level this year haha!}

Anyway, for those of you who aren't sure yet what you want or aren't sure what to give your wife, sister, mother, or any other woman in your life may I suggest a couple of gift ideas. These are some products I am really in love with right now!

ANGELS ON BARE SKIN
Sold: LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics
Price: You purchase it by the lb. I always get $5 worth of it which lasts me 2-3 months.

This is a facial cleanser that I have been using for probably about 9 months. I have really loved it. Since I've gotten older I am pickier with the type of cleanser I use. I really love this because it is natural and very gentle on my skin. I have fairly sensitive skin so I really need something that doesn't contain a ton of chemicals that's going to make me break out. Not only is it a cleanser but it is also exfoliates your skin too!
 ^^^This is about the amount I break off to wash my face^^^
 ^^^ All you do is add a touch of water and spread it around^^^
^^^ Cover it all over your face, rub it around, then wash it off!^^^ 

CLINIQUE CHUBBY STICK: BROADEST BERRY
Sold: Macey's at the Clinique counter
Price: I got mine for FREE!This is a lipstick that I just got on Thursday. One of my really good friends works at the Clinique counter. She offered me a free makeover annnd this lipstick for free! I am not sure if this is only a promotion at the Macey's at City Creek or all over but I would seriously try to take advantage of this deal! I love this color so much! it is a nice complementary red color and is also super moisturizing! It also stays on for a very long time. It is my new favorite lipstick (coming from someone who does not own MAC lipstick).

Good luck on your Christmas shopping!
Pin It

3 comments :

  1. I didn't know you guys' didn't buy each other christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, we decided to not give gifts our first year and I really love it! It's really nice and fun to use that money to spend on a fun thing we can do together. Plus you know me on Christmas :P haha

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment or ask us a question