GOT SOME MONDAY BLUES?

2.24.2014


Hello, and happy Monday! Did you all have a nice weekend? I hope so! Mine sure was nice. Mondays can be really dreadful sometimes. It's time to get back to the hustle and bustle of the work week, or school week, or less-time-with-daddy week or whatever else you do that makes you resent Mondays. Although I do not love Mondays, I am really happy about it today! Want to know why? Because I have a lot to look forward to this week!

THE TWO-DAY BACHELOR
Yes, I am a really big Bachelor fan. It's one of two shows I actually watch. Clark and I started watching it together our first year of marriage (I've been watching it off and on from the very first season!) and it's been a fun thing for us to watch together! We laugh, we I cry, we make fun... it's a good bonding experience for us haha.  This week there is an episode tonight and tomorrow night. I think the hometown dates are tonight and then they will be off to some tropical paradise tomorrow night. The preview makes it seem like there is going to be some serious drama. Oh don't we love it! Well I do and I am excited to see what's in store.

OFFICE CELEBRATION
Once a month my office has a party where people bring treats and we are closed for a few hours in the morning. Our celebration this month is tomorrow and the theme is Red Foods {in conjunction with Valentine's Day, of course}. Free food really makes me so happy and is one of my biggest motivations to attend events so I could not be more thrilled about it! 

WEDNESDAY'S SECRET
I have something that I am so eager for on Wednesday that I will probably blog about sometime in the future. That's all you're going to get out of me!

HAIR CUT
I am going to get a hair cut this week! I am in desperate need for some hair pampering time. As a lot of you probably know, I chopped my hair off in September. I love my short-do. It's been a really fresh change and I'm probably going to keep it short for a while but want to see what I'm bringing back?.... ba-ba-ba-ba- baaaaaangs!

!!!!DUB 16 REUNION!!!!
K this is the absolute best part of my whole upcoming week aww I could cry I am so so so so so so so excited! This Saturday -- March 1st 2014-- my sophomore year roommates and I will finally be reunited after 3 years! These girls made such an impact in my experience at BYU that I will forever cherish. We had so many crazy shenanigans from scouching, choreographed lip syncs, black light dance parties, matching sweat bands, work outs, a road trip to Magic Mountain, pranking people, nap times and so so much more -- I will seriously never forget how much living with these girls changed my life. I love them with all of my heart and am so glad we will all be able to be together again this weekend! They are some of the most amazing, loving and talented women I have ever known. 

Aren't they gorgeous? Awe I love them! These my girls, we have fun! 

What are you looking forward to this week?

1 comment :

  1. Yay! I am so excited the DUB 16 is getting back together! Have fun tell all the gals I say hi!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment or ask us a question